It is hard to believe, but it has been five years since Souvia opened its doors and introduced the customers all over the valley to their first cup of premium loose leaf tea! What fantastic, exhausting, inspiring and incredible 5 years these years have been.
When we first opened, nobody knew what Souvia was and we struggled to convince people that there was more to tea than big hats, cucumber sandwiches and doiles. Our tea tastings and classes educating customers on the history, production and culture of tea became very popular and turned manyÂ tea drinkers away from Lipton and on to a good cup of Lapsang Souchong, or Tung Ting Oolong.
Our customers are family and they have helped us weather the storm of choppy economic times.Â We have seen tea-stores come and close their doors againÂ after a short time – but our loyal customers have supported us as we have tried to ease their minds with a nice cup of tea, a quiet and welcoming place where old friendships were nurtured and new friendships were formed.
Now it is time to celebrate our success together! From MARCH 1 – MARCH 5, we are celebratingÂ and hope all of you can stop in so we can say thank you for your friendship and support. Of course we have aÂ few specials planned as well:
- First 5 customers mentioning our anniversary every day get a pot of tea free
- Every customer who mentions the newsletter get $5.00 taken off their purchase
- Every customerÂ spendingÂ $25.00 or more gets entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift card
- EveryÂ day, we’ll draw one name from our loyalty program members for a special prize!
- The 5000th person to sign up for our loyalty program receives a $50.00 gift card
So don’t forget to come in and celebrate with us the last five years of Souvia and the many more that are yet to come!
Kerstin and Bret