Tea Consultant NeededLocation: 7th Street and Coral Gables, Phoenix
If you have a passion for working with people and a love for all things tea, Souvia� Tea might be the place for you! We are looking for a customer service- focused individual for the position of Tea Consultant.
Souvia Tea, founded in 2005, is the Phoenix metro area's award winning source for a wide variety of teas, herbals and tea essentials. Become a part of our passionate, knowledgeable staff and help us meet our goal of educating our customers on the quality and benefits of tea. We host tastings, classes and seminars in multiple locations throughout the valley.
Successful candidates must be eager to learn about our extensive product line and to follow an exacting process in order to provide the best possible customer service every time . We are looking for individuals who demonstrate superior communication skills and show a propensity for working with a diverse group of clientele.
- Provide customer service including greeting customers and taking a proactive approach to meeting their needs
- Educate customer about and make recommendations for our products
- Receive and process cash or credit payments
- Stock inventory and requisition new stock
- Perform opening and closing duties including balancing cash drawers, making deposits, and cleaning the store, washing service items and cleaning dining area
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of comparable customer service and retail sales experience
- Basic math skills
- An aptitude for customer service and sales
- Accountability and initiative
Souvia Tea offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive pay, free tea, employee discounts and medical insurance (full time only), and life insurance (full time only)
Shifts available are 630am-130pm and 1230-330pm Monday - Friday and 8- 530pm Saturday. All applicants must be available for at least two Saturdays per month and two mornings per week. Sundays are occasionally required during holidays and for classes.
Please mail your application or deliver your application in person at the following location:
15414 N. 7th Street #8
Phoenix, AZ 85022
Or Fax it our corporate office a 1.206.350.4597